In My Head


Thursday, May 11, 2006


Well, how's that for a yooooge shock last night on AI? I figured that Kat was definitely going home, based on the atrocious caterwauling that was her singing on Tuesday night.

Poor Chris. Everybody thought he was the Chosen One. I think even HE thought so, based on his expression when Ryan informed him he would be going home. Actually, I don't feel too bad for him. He will surely land a record deal and make beaucoup bucks in the near future. He's totally radio-ready.

Either Katharine or Taylor will win. Please let it be Katharine! Taylor's good, but watching him tic out when he sings is just too damn distracting. Of course, if I were wrong and Elliott won, I would squeal like a schoolgirl! But his winning is not likely.

Of course, I never have voted during any season of AI, so my opinion really doesn't count, now does it?

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lori at 5/11/2006 10:03:00 AM |

Site Meter