In My Head


Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Elliott, Elliott, Elliott. If he were to cut an album, I would most definitely buy it. I just adore his voice. I hope he wins, but I doubt he will. Not only do I love his voice, but he seems so down to earth and cute. Squee!

Bucky: time to go home. I actually made Brian spew beer out of his nose last night during Bucky's song, when I remarked, "He looks just like Rusty Griswold!"

Kelly: I still stand by my original comment on TKW's blog that the people who vote for Kelly Pickler probably also voted for Dubya. Yuck.

Chris: no doubt you can sing, dude, but you must stop Creed-ifying everything.

Mandisa: she has the prettiest face. She can also sing, but I don't see her going to the top 4.

Paris: another one who definitely has talent, but with her family connections, does she really need to be on this show? Couldn't she just get a recording contract another way?

Ace: slurp. That is all.

Taylor: the dark horse of this season. A lot of people I talk to have love for this guy. I think you either love him or hate him. He's got an interesting voice, and is a good performer, but needs to tone down the tics.

Lisa: talented, but just too young for this competition.

Who I am missing? Anyone I overlooked is too forgettable to have gotten this far.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lori at 3/29/2006 04:58:00 PM |

Site Meter