In My Head


Friday, September 21, 2007
...you're thrilled that Wegman's is coming to your area.

Sigh.

One month from today, I'm turning 30.

For the record (and to prove that I'm not totally lame), the shopping center in which Wegman's will be built will also include the following stores:

Dick's Sporting Goods
DSW Shoe Warehouse
PF Chang's
LNT
Barnes and Noble
American Eagle
Kenneth Cole
J.Jill
White House/Black Market
Banana Republic
Ann Taylor
Bath & Body Works
Bombay Company
Victoria's Secret
ULTA
PetSmart
Yankee Candle
...and my VERY favorite...Panera Bread!

Not to mention the new outlet center that's opening in November, which is about a four-minute drive from my house.

I find myself a little conflicted about the onslaught of commercial and residential development in my region. It's sad to see some of the currently thickly-wooded land being razed, but at the same time I appreciate the fact that I won't have to truck all the way down to King of Prussia or Exton to go shopping.

Anyway, my township has a pretty decent open-space preservation program, so I think we'll always be a bit more semi-rural than most of the surrounding areas.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lori at 9/21/2007 10:10:00 AM |

Site Meter