In My Head


Friday, September 14, 2007
This place is seriously creepy. I'd been there before on my first trip to Vegas in 2003. It's very cool but near the end of the exhibit, I was ready to run screaming from the place. Some of the wax statues are obviously fake, but most of them are incredibly realistic-looking. And creepy.

Off we go:

I know a lot of women who would do just about anything for a chance to come this close to Johnny Depp. Too bad he's wax. He's definitely one of the more realistic ones.



Tiger Woods and Jack Nicklaus...I took this one for my husband the golf fanatic, who opted to stay back at the hotel to play in a poker tournament that day.



Hef. Off to the side of the bed, there's a basket that contains bunny ears and a bowtie. Visitors are encouraged to don these and pose next to him. Of course I did, but the picture is on my dad's camera and I haven't gotten a copy yet.



This is Jenna Jameson, famous adult film star. As you can imagine, most of the male visitors lingered here for quite some time!



"Seacrest, out!"



"This wax figure of me is just DREADFUL!"



Well, I guess we finally know what happened to 2Pac...

Labels: ,


Posted by Lori at 9/14/2007 06:31:00 PM |

Site Meter