In My Head


Thursday, August 23, 2007
Learn the name of their character, so that when everyone else in the crowd is shouting the movie star's REAL name, you can shout his character's name, thereby ensuring that you REALLY get his attention!

I stopped by the set again after work just for the hell of it. There were only about 20 or so onlookers there. Just as I got there, Mark's Escalade pulled up!

They shot for another hour and a half, and we all stood on the shoulder of the road across the street from the set.

I got a better picture of Shyamalan, then I noticed the black Escalade pulling up to the edge of the set. I figured that meant that Mark would soon be coming out, so I slowly worked my way down the road until I was just about directly across the street from the SUV.

Five minutes or so passed, and there he was! Besides a production assistant, I was the person standing closest to his ride. Unfortunately, the road was now open to traffic, so cars kept coming between my perfect shot of him! Dammit.

Anyway, the people behind me started shouting, "Mark! Mark!" and he waved to everyone as he climbed into his ride.

I waited for a break in the shouting, then yelled, "Yo, Elliott!"

And that did the trick! His head whipped around and he looked me right in the eye! I waved and smiled at him, and he gave me a thumbs-up and yelled back, "I love you!"

Apparently, last night after shooting was finished for the day, he actually came over to our side of the street and posed for pictures with fans. Too bad I missed that.



Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lori at 8/23/2007 09:04:00 PM |

Site Meter