In My Head


Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Last night, I got home from work and realized, as I pulled into my garage, that I had absolutely no recollection of being on the road at all.

Freaky! Has that ever happened to you? It happens to me quite frequently. Usually, I can blow it off, but last night I was totally disturbed by it. Then my mind started messing with me big-time. For just a split second I thought, Maybe I'm not really in my garage now. Maybe I'm dead. Maybe I wasn't paying attention when I was driving on the highway and I got into an accident and got killed and now I just THINK I'm home.

No one else? Allllllrighty then. Time for me to up the meds.

I kid.

Seriously, though. How is it possible to drive eighteen miles and not be consciously aware of it? Am I on auto-pilot to that extent? I couldn't even tell ya what had me engrossed enough to prevent me from recalling my drive home.

Labels:


Posted by Lori at 10/24/2006 01:10:00 PM |

Site Meter