In My Head


Wednesday, September 27, 2006
Imagine being presented with a variety of strange-looking kitchen instruments, the purpose of which you have absolutely no idea, then having to choose one and speak about it for two minutes without stopping.

That is one of the exercises I performed last night at my second public speaking class. It was hilarious!

I picked an instrument that resembled one of these:



and I guess I had a bit of an unfair advantage, because I actually knew what it was. Still, I talked about it for the requisite time period, including how to use it and exactly how and why I knew what it was.

Does anyone want to take a guess at what it is?

We also had to give one short speech about our first cars and another speech describing any kind of dessert we've ever made.

This class is the most fun I've had in a long time. Yes, I suppose that makes me a loser.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lori at 9/27/2006 03:54:00 PM |

Site Meter