In My Head


Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Are you a Prison Break fan? This show is crazy good. Yes, it asks the viewer to suspend disbelief to an almost impossible extent, but it's really entertaining--every episode is a cliff-hanger. I even bought Season 1 on DVD and wasted an entire weekend watching all twenty-two episodes. No matter what I'm doing or where I am, I drop everything and plant myself in front of the TV every Monday night at 8 p.m. to watch my show.

While you may know that I am an ardent admirer of one Mr. Wentworth E. Miller III, you might be surprised to learn that his Michael Scofield is NOT my favorite character on the show.

The title of today's post may have tipped you off: I really love me some T-Bag, who is played to the hilt by the masterful Robert Knepper (of HBO's now-defunct Carnevale series). I find it disturbing, to say the least, that I am completely taken with this character. He is devastatingly sexy. Seductive. Animalistic. Grrr, baby! There's just something primal about him. He speaks to my baser side, I suppose. And I love it! I just try not to think about the fact that this character was in the slammer for murder, rape, and pedophilia. Instead, I concentrate on the swagger...the charm...the Alabama drawl.

So here is some random picture spam of my main man T-Bag:





Labels: , ,


Posted by Lori at 10/03/2006 03:22:00 PM |

Site Meter