In My Head


Monday, October 30, 2006
OK, here's the deal: I need to think of a new name for this blog.

I am an avid Eddie Izzard fan, which explains the whole "Badger" thing and the "Cake or Death?" subtitle.

However.

I am blown away by the sheer number of hits my blog receives on a DAILY basis from people searching the term "poking a badger" or any of its numerous variants. It totally skews my stats and besides, it irks me. And if that's not a reason enough to change the name, I don't know what is, dammit!

Now, I've spent most of my life writing, yet I cannot think of a good blog title. So help me, internets! There must be someone out there who can come up with a clever, creative new name for my blog!

Leave your suggestions in the Comment section of this post. Please note that there will be no official prize for the author of the winning suggestion...the thrilling frisson of pleasure tingling down your spine will have to suffice whenever you log on to my blog and behold your creation.

TIA,
The Management

Labels:


Posted by Lori at 10/30/2006 04:15:00 PM |

Site Meter