In My Head


Tuesday, January 31, 2006
Let's talk about my future second husband. This man is my one free pass from my marriage. If the opportunity should ever arise (heh), I have my husband's permission to engage in a night of unbridled passion, not to mention other activities that are illegal in many states, with Joaquin Phoenix.

He was just nominated this morning for the Best Actor Oscar for his portrayal of Johnny Cash in Walk the Line. Sadly, I haven't gotten around to seeing this movie yet, even though it's been in theatres for months. I'll probably wait until March, when the DVD is released, so that I can slobber and coo over him in the privacy of my own family room.

I watched the SAG Awards on Sunday night and caught quite a few glimpses of him. He isn't looking too good lately. He looked bloated and tired at the SAGs. I think he's trying to quit smoking, which will be no easy feat for him, as he smokes about 3 packs a day. He was chomping on what I assume was Nicorette gum throughout the SAGs. And he just went through rehab for booze earlier in 2005.

But I'd still do him.



I mean, look at him!! Those eyes, that face...that smoldering intensity (and cigarette)! Joaq, you even make lung cancer look hot.

To be the waitress/model in that photo...lucky bitch.

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lori at 1/31/2006 12:53:00 PM |

Site Meter