In My Head


Thursday, June 15, 2006
Got the idea here, so away we go:

I know – tons of useless trivia.
I believe – that there is no god, but I'm not obnoxious about it, and I respect everyone's right to their own beliefs.
I fought – with my parents constantly when I was a teenager because I was a rebel.
I am angered – when I hear about child or animal abuse. It sickens me.
I love – Panera!
I need – lots of “alone” time to be happy.
I take – a lot of Sudafed for my sinus issues. The pharmacist probably thinks I’m cooking meth in my kitchen.
I hear – coworkers laughing across the office.
I drink – very rarely, but when I do, I love girlie drinks.
I hate – close-minded people.
I use – a Neti pot to clean my sinuses (eeew, I know).
I want – for little because I don’t feel a need to compete with others.
I decided – a long time ago that you can’t change people, no matter how hard you try.
I like – to cook and entertain.
I am – generally a happy person.
I feel – fortunate that life has been so good to me.
I left – behind my best friend from childhood when she told me she wasn’t happy for me when I got married.
I do – too much shopping at Kohl’s, at least according to my husband.
I hope – to be a good mother, if and when that time comes.
I dream – in alarming detail and remember just about every one.
I drive – assertively.
I listen – to music just about every waking minute.
I type – very quickly.
I think – most people should talk less and listen more.
I need – at least seven hours’ sleep a night to feel human.
I wish – I could find a reliable, non-flaky workout buddy.
I compensate – restaurant waitstaff generously, because I was once a waitress.
I regret – almost nothing. Life is too short.
I care – about my work and my clients.
I should – finish my college degree.
I am not always – polite, especially to assholes.
I said – I’d never get married. Hah! I was the first of my circle of friends to do so.
I wonder – where I’d be if I weren’t married sometimes.
I changed – my major constantly in college.
I cry – rarely, but certain movies make me weep everytime.
I am – an ex-smoker (ciggies as well as weed).
I am not – a girly-girl.
I lose – my temper with my husband more often than I’d like.
I leave – clean laundry in the basket because I never get around to putting it all away.

Happy Friday's Eve!

Labels:


Posted by Lori at 6/15/2006 05:23:00 PM |

Site Meter