In My Head


Friday, June 09, 2006
Ever since Madonna has debuted her latest album, Confessions on a Dancefloor (which I still ADORE, incidentally), she's been doing a lot of press to promote it. Now, of course, she's on tour. I've been seeing a lot of photos of her Madgesty popping up all over the web, and I have to tell you, I think she looks a hot mess. She has finally reached the critical age in every woman's life where a decision must be made between the ass OR the face. All those years of over-exercising and under-eating makes it obvious that she has chosen her ass. Unfortunately, her face has suffered for it. She looks almost disgustingly gaunt.

Yesterday, it was announced that she will be the newest face for Hennes & Mauritz, otherwise known as H&M, the cheapie European clothing conglomerate. I saw this photo on Yahoo! news this morning that accompanied the story:



Immediately, I knew this photo of Madonna reminded me of another woman...someone I haven't seen or thought about in many, many years. But for the life of me, I just couldn't put my finger on it. It was driving me nuts. After contemplating all day and night, I am pleased to say that I have finally figured out who Madonna has come to resemble!

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lori at 6/09/2006 09:20:00 AM |

Site Meter