In My Head


Friday, May 26, 2006
The internet amazes me. Or maybe I'm just slow to catch on. Yeah, that's probably it.

Yesterday I discovered that there is a free service that allows you to track the location of anyone who visits your blog. It's only updated once daily, but hey -- it's free. And it's fascinating. All you have to do is add a little Javascript to your blog template, and boom! You can see where your visitors are from. Crazy, huh?

I just signed up for it yesterday, and it updated about an hour ago. So far, I've had visitors from these places:

1) Erie, Pennsylvania
2) Canyon Country, California
3) Denver, Colorado
4) Mt. Laurel, New Jersey
5) Manassas, Virginia
6) Houston, Texas
7) Berwyn, Pennsylvania (that's me)

I know who the Erie visitor is, but that's about it. I am really wondering about the visitor from Mount Laurel, as that's local enough to be a friend or family member. Hmmm. That kinda scares me. Especially after that last post of mine!

Have a fun and safe holiday weekend!

Labels:


Posted by Lori at 5/26/2006 02:34:00 PM |

Site Meter