In My Head


Saturday, April 01, 2006
This promises to be the most awesomely bad movie of 2006. There has been TONS of buzz already.

I first heard about it on this guy's blog. He's a screenwriter in L.A. And I thought that it was a complete joke.

But it's not!

Sam Jackson is going to do battle with snakes on a motherfuckin' plane, y'all!

And today I found this little piece of comic gold. Listen to it with the sound on...it's not obscene, but the music that accompanies it just kills me for some reason. I guess it reminds me of the totally hoopty Casio 7800 keyboard I used back in 1984.

My favorite?

Snakes That Abstain: "These snakes ain't fuckin'!"

(And just in case you think this is an April's Fool's joke...here's the actual trailer. Enjoy!)

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lori at 4/01/2006 07:31:00 PM |

Site Meter