In My Head


Sunday, March 18, 2007
An actual post I saw this morning on Philly's CL:

(nonsexual) Gluttony Buddy Wanted - m4m - 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-296069156@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-03-18, 12:53PM EDT


I'm looking for a gluttony friend. Here's how it would work:

You and I would meet for one purpose and one purpose alone: to cram as much food into our pieholes as possible. We would go to buffet restaurants, Famous Dave's in South Philly, and other places that serve gratuitous portions of food. We would stuff ourselves until eating more would be impossible without ill health effects.

This would be a regular event but not often. Maybe once a month. It's not good to gorge all the time.

Vegetarians and vegans need not apply. Go eat bark somewhere. I'm not keen on lactose intolerance, either (I'd prefer a foodfriend who can take a sundae) but I'm willing to negotiate on that point.

There would be nothing sexual about our gluttony friendship. I am NOT a feeder. Repeat. I am NOT a feeder.

We are going to split the check. I ain't payin' for your gluttonous ass.

If I like you, we can hang out in a non-food-related context, but the focus will always be on eating almost superhuman amounts of food.

Remarkably, I am not obese myself. I attribute this to my squirrel-like metabolism. You can be obese or not be. Either way.

Now let's start eatin'.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lori at 3/18/2007 02:40:00 PM |

Site Meter