In My Head


Thursday, July 20, 2006
Just because I wanted to add some pretty, pretty pictures...

1. Joaquin. What can I say? He's perfect. The sad thing? I briefly dated a guy in the late 90s who bore an absolutely UNCANNY resemblance to him. Wah!



2. Dave Grohl. He's funny. He's talented. He seriously rawks, dude. He could write songs about his undying love for me and sing them to me every night.



3. Matt Damon. Specifically, Matt Damon as Jason Bourne. Damn was he hot in those movies! Those biceps! Those pecs! Those tight shirts! Another one who reminds me of someone in my dating history...especially his little pug nose and heavy brow.



4. Keanu Reeves. An oldie-but-goody. My love for Keanu started when I saw him in Point Break. And who could forget his appearance in Paula Abdul's "Rush Rush" video? Sigh. My adoration was cemented when Speed came out. I would love to be handcuffed to a pole in a subway car with him. Or stuck on a bus going 55 mph. He's been looking a little bloated lately, but hey, I still wouldn't kick him outta my bed.



For some reason, Blogger doesn't like my last pick, so he will get his own post next...

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lori at 7/20/2006 05:26:00 PM |

Site Meter