In My Head


Thursday, June 29, 2006
Thank you for all the good thoughts. I took the DC-2 exam yesterday afternoon and passed it! It was seriously difficult, despite all my studying. There were quite a few stumpers on it, so I just took my best guess.

I am so happy and relieved, you have no idea. Now I just have to submit the application for the QKA credentials to ASPPA. Hooray!

Brian took me out to dinner last night and we had a great time. Then I came home and mowed the lawn. I know, I'm strange! But I have been so consumed by this exam for so many weeks that it felt awesome to be able to relax and get some work done around the house. Plus, yesterday was sunny and dry for the first time in almost a week, so I wanted to take advantage of the good weather.

At bedtime, we were laying there and I started to laugh. Brian asked suspiciously, "What are you laughing about? Do I even want to know?"

I replied, "I'm laughing because every night for the past three months, I have thought and obsessed and worried about this exam before I fell asleep...and now I don't know what to think about, since I don't have to worry about the exam anymore!"

He sighed and was silent for a moment, then said in a resigned voice, "I guess that means we'll have to start painting the basement now, right?"

That man. He knows me so well! I always need a project to keep me occupied or else I go stir-crazy.

And it looks like I'll be getting that iPod after all...

Labels: , ,


Posted by Lori at 6/29/2006 10:37:00 AM |

Site Meter