In My Head


Tuesday, August 14, 2007
For three days next week, M. Night Shyamalan will be filming scenes from his latest movie literally right across the street from my office!!!

This movie, currently titled "The Happening," will star Mark Wahlberg, John Leguizamo, and Zooey Deschanel. It's scheduled to release in June 2008.

My only question is this: WHY couldn't Joaquin have been in THIS ONE????

Dammit.

So should I go over there and try to get some pictures? More importantly, do you think I could convince Marky Mark to drop trou and show me his Calvins???

UPDATE! So here's an estimate of the shooting schedule:

Wednesday, 8/22 and Thursday, 8/23: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

Friday, 8/24: 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.

I saw a camera crew outside yesterday when I was coming back from my lunch break. Looked like they were testing different shots.

Very exciting!

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Lori at 8/14/2007 08:51:00 AM |

Site Meter