In My Head


Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Teri's next question for me:

If you could do one thing to change the world, what would it be?

I'd hammer in the morning
I'd hammer in the evening
All over this worrrrrrldddd....


Kidding! Just throwing in a little levity here, because I'm feeling so goofy tonight from all the stress I've been dealing with in my life lately.

Anyhoo...I just read a very profound quote the other day, attributed to Anonymous (that clever person!), about this very topic.

Everyone talks about changing the world, but nobody talks about changing themselves.

Too true!

It's so easy, not to mention much less painful, for us to focus on external problems.

So if I could do one thing to change the world, I would work on changing my attitude. That's the only thing I can control. If I change my attitude, I could change my behavior, and hopefully be a positive influence on the people around me.

In other words, lead by example.

Simple, but not easy, huh?

Labels:


Posted by Lori at 5/23/2007 09:57:00 PM |

Site Meter