In My Head


Saturday, November 10, 2007
Mom and I went over to the new Philadelphia Premium Outlets this morning. Here are the highlights of our visit, in photos:




Not so crowded at 9:30 a.m.


Having this store only a four-minute drive from my house spells "trouble" for me.


The Huz is fearing for our checkbook...


I'm doomed. Doomed, I tell you!




People in line waiting to get a VIP Shoppers card.


First-ever sighting for me of a "manbag!" Sidenote: Mom yelled at me afterwards for taking his picture.


We left just before noon and this is what the entrance to the outlets looked like...

All in all, a very good day. The outlets are beautiful and I will definitely be spending time there, once the initial hubbub dies down.

Labels: , , , ,


Posted by Lori at 11/10/2007 05:08:00 PM |

Site Meter