In My Head


Friday, January 19, 2007
I am gainfully employed again! I'm excited and a little nervous, too.

I start the new job on Monday. It's much closer to my house, so my commute time will be almost halved. The hours are flexible and the office has a very casual dress code. It's also a much smaller firm than the one I worked at before, but that doesn't bother me at all. I'll be doing some extensive traveling for the first three weeks to central PA, where the home office is located. That means I'll be living in a motel during the week for approximately three weeks and coming home just on the weekends.

This staying at home thing just doesn't work for me. I've been practically climbing the walls. I thought that I'd enjoy the time off, but I really haven't. Other than doing a bit of housework and making a lot more home-cooked meals, I haven't been productive at all. To be perfectly honest, I've really been teetering on the edge of depression.

Yippeee! Thank you for all your well wishes and thoughts. I really, really appreciated them.

Labels: ,


Posted by Lori at 1/19/2007 04:10:00 PM |

Site Meter