In My Head


Monday, September 19, 2005
I decided to move my blog to this space, because frankly, I had given too much information on myself in my old blog.

Like my last name. When I'd set it up, I thought it would be cool if people could find me by searching for my name. But after a while, I felt like I couldn't really discuss all the things that were on my mind, like my job, my family, or my friends...because there are people in my life, who I wouldn't necessarily want reading my innermost thoughts, but who could easily find them online. All they'd have to do is Google my full name, and boom! There was a link to my blog.

So hopefully, this blog will give me a little more anonymity. I also feel freer to post pictures of myself, my house, etc. in this new space.

Happy Blogging!

Labels:


Posted by Lori at 9/19/2005 02:47:00 PM |

Site Meter